Parkman is a smartphone application that lets you pay for parking using your smartphone developed by a company called Neligrate Oy (later referred to as Parkman, we or us, our).
1. On the Parkman website and in our smartphone application you can find information about our service. We reserve the right to update and change the website content without prior notice.
2. We do not guarantee that Parkman is an accepted payment method in all parking areas. Parkman only works as a payment method in areas where the Parking-enforcement is connected to the Parkman software.
3. We are not responsible for the accuracy of your device's GPS-position. You choose your parking position from the map and you are responsible that it maches with the location of your parked car.
4. NO REFUNDS. Parkman is not responsible to issue any refunds. As a user of our software you are responsible of buying the correct parking tickets for the particular parking area you parked your car in. We will do our best to help our customers in problematic situations, but we are not liable to pay any refunds or parking fines resulting from misuse of the service.
5. If you can not perform a purchase at any given time using the Parkman software, you are responsible of purchasing the parking ticket through other means, such as a parking meter. Reasons for not being able to use Parkman include, but are not limited to: bad internet access, server downtime due to maintenance, etc.
6. By continuing to user our services, you accept our pricing.
7. You are at all times responsible for having a working payment card attached to the Parkman service. We charge your payment card each month. If the charging fails for any reason, additional fees may apply as we will collect your debt in other ways. As a user of the service, you accept that you are liable to pay your bills in time.
9. You are responsible for providing us with accurate data. Always double check that the car register plate (US: license plate) number in the software is the same as the car you are parking. You are liable to pay any parking violation fines resulting from incorrect user data in the system.
10. Obey the parking time limitations and other rules communicated by the parking provider.
11. Always have a Parkman sticker attached to the windshield. That way the Parking enforcement officer knows you have paid your are using Parkman.
12. Do not use the Parkman application while driving.
[Version 2014, 13.11]
ParkkiNappi on täysin uudistunut ja sovelluksen nimi on nyt ParkMan!
Olemme tehneet sovelluksesta entistä monipuolisemman ja helppokäyttöisemmän. Lisäksi palvelua voi nyt myös käyttää Ruotsissa ja Tanskassa.
Huom! Jos sinulla on jo ParkkiNappi-tili, voit jatkaa palvelun käyttöä lataamalla ParkMan-sovelluksen ja kirjautumalla sisään vanhoilla tunnuksillasi.